Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

September

September, eh? Almost over already.

Where does it all go I ask you?

Seems like another life when I was at school, or even college, or even University. Am I even the same person I was then? I'm not sure you could say I was, with all the new ideas and things in my head, and my new cells almost entirely. It's just memory that holds it together. And what if memory fails? Are we then someone else? Obviously not. In 20 years time, I'll be someone else again, but my passport will still have the same name on it, others will still know it's me. Tricky thing, identity.

Should I keep this thing going?

I'll come back to it some time. If it's still me by then. If not, someone who looks like an older version of me will. Perhaps.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?